Thursday, July 24, 2014

A mysterious Scottish castle for the next book

     I have visited so many great Scottish castles and stayed in many too, but this is one of my very favorites.  I like it because it is relatively small and yet it has an amazing history, which rivals a lot of the larger ones.  I mean how can you go wrong with a place that can boast secret passageways, a bottle dungeon, a possible ghost and murder?  Then turn it all into a real bed and breakfast and it's a mystery writer's dream come true.
     So, what can you look forward to in my next book?  I am so excited about it, that I can barely contain myself with excitement! I can guarantee you that Barcaldine Castle will be featured.  After all, it is a beautiful place....for people like me who stay in the exquisite rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment