Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Meadow

      If the sun is shining in Edinburgh you will find the meadow at the University of Edinburgh filled with students.  It is a huge social gathering for students.  Just being there on a cool sunny day made me feel good.  But, I also took the time to interview some of the students and find out more about the campus life.
     The University of Edinburgh is truly an amazing school and a beautiful campus.  Steeped in ancient history with a world renowned castle and palace walking distance from campus, there is an unlimited possibility of activities for students.  It is the perfect backdrop for the beginning of the book I am currently writing.  Unfortunately the tranquality of campus life doesn't last long for Kiska.  Hold onto your seats, the next book takes off like a rocket.  But, I am still hard at work writing it, so until it is finished I will be entertaining you with pictures of other places in Scotland where I have been busy researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment