Monday, July 15, 2013

The Dream of Writing a Book : The Pictorial Adventure

     For as long as I can remember my first dream was to be a writer.  In elementary school I wrote short stories with my best friend.  In college I continued the dream by studying journalism and English.  After college I became a teacher and eventually became busy with the joys of being a wife and mother.  Time passed faster than I realized, but the dream never died.  Finally I came to the realization that it was now or never.  I have put a lifetime of thoughts into this first book, The Pictorial Adventure.
     In the next few days the book will be sent to the e-publisher.  Hopefully it will be flying through the Internet by August.  I will keep you posted as to where it can be found as soon as it is available.  I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.  Please keep in touch and tell me your thoughts about it.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment